VIALE G. CESARE, 16/A 22100 COMO
TEL: 031 24.04.72
FAX: 031 26.77.98
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The website www.palazzovisconticomo.com is owned by the COMO HOUSE companies, hereinafter called COMPANIES.
2. Users are kindly advised to carefully read what follows if they are to access the portal, since browsing the portal implies accepting all conditions.
3. To access the services offered by the website, users do not need to register in general. In case registration is needed to access a service, the user will be adequately informed.
4. The COMPANIES are the lawful owners of the website, of the pages included in it and of all information, drawings, graphics, database, logos, trademarks, commercial names, and other signs protected by intellectual or industrial property rights.
5. The COMPANIES do not guarantee continuous access or the correct visualisation of the website, and they are not responsible for possible obstacles to and/or interruptions of downloads due to circumstances beyond their control.
6. The COMPANIES are not responsible for the information and contents of third parties' websites which can be accessed through the site itself.
7. Users can report illegal and/or suspect links by sending notice via email.
8. Users' personal data will be treated in compliance with the norms currently in effect. For further information, please read the regulation published in the designated privacy section (click on this link to read the page).
9. The COMPANIES have the right to modify the contents and services available on the website as they deem appropriate.
10. The website www.palazzovisconticomo.com is protected by Copyright, all rights reserved. It is forbidden to totally or partially reproduce the texts and images available on the website without prior consent.
NOTE ON THE IMAGES
All technical and graphic documents, renderings, recovery and furniture proposals published on the website have a merely illustrative purpose and have no contractual value.
Cookies complete policy
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Law Decree 196/2003 “Personal data protection code,” COMO HOUSE informs users that their sensitive data may be automatically memorised in digital form and guarantees that such data will be treated confidentially.
Users have the right to ask for the correction and/or cancellation of their data by directly contacting us.
Download complete privacy documentation...>>>
Cookies complete policy
Pursuant to the norms concerning simplified procedures for documents on cookie policies and consent acquisition, of 8 May 2014 (published on the Italian Official Journal n. 126, released on the 3rd June 2014).
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files containing a certain amount of data exchanged between a website and the user's computer (normally the browser). They are normally used by the website manager to memorise the information needed to improve browsing within their website, and to send ads which are in line with the preferences shown by the user when surfing the internet. When the user visits the same website again or any other website, the user's device verifies the existence of a known cookie, so that it can read the information it contains. Different cookies contain different information and are used for diverse purposes (efficient browsing through the pages of the same website, profiling aimed at sending targeted ads, analysis of the number of visitors of a website).
When browsing a website, the user can also receive cookies on their device sent from different sites or web servers (e.g. from third parties), which may contain some of the elements (e.g. images, sounds, specific links to pages with different domains) displayed on the website the user is visiting.
Some cookies (called session or transient cookies) are assigned to the user's device only while he/she browses a website, and they automatically expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies (called persistent cookies) remain in the user's device for a longer time.
Characteristics of the cookies installed by this website
Technical cookies are specifically used to guarantee the correct functioning of the website and to allow users to access its contents, i.e. images, videos and galleries. They are directly supplied by the server hosting the website or, in case of integration with external services (such as social networks), by third parties.
Analytical cookies are used for statistical analysis, to improve the website and facilitate its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. These cookies are used to collect anonymous information on the users' activity on the website and they are exclusively supplied by third parties (Google Analytics; to learn more see: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html).
These cookies are used to memorise users' sharing or other actions on the website (e.g. when users click “like”on an article).
How to give consent
Consent to cookie use is initially given by clicking on the “Accept” button, located inside the information box (banner displayed on top of the website page at the user's first access). By clicking on the “Accept” button, users give their consent to the storage of small blocks of data on their computer / smartphone / tablet or similar device.
How to deny consent
Cookies can be disabled. The majority of browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) is configured to accept cookies. However, many browsers also allow users to monitor and disable cookies through the browser settings. We kindly remind you that disabling browsing or functional cookies can result in a malfunctioning of the website and can limit the services offered by this website.
How to disable cookies
The links to the instructions for the most common browsers are displayed below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it)
Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT)
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie)
Cookies and third-parties websites
The third-party websites which users can access through this website are not covered by the present policy. The categories of cookies used and the treatment of personal data carried out by such companies are regulated by these companies' policies.
Further information on personal data treatment
Users can find more detailed information on the subject in the specific section of this website devoted to privacy norms.